Saturday, February 7, 2009

God has awesome tits!

I have a good friend who I exchange e mails with on a regular basis. She is a very spiritual lady. So I like Green Tara,
a Tibetan emanation of Quan Yin, a bodhisattva of infinite compassion. Nice lady, I keep her statue at my holy place and i got her T shirt. Since god is infinite, we have to make up ways to visual him/her/it, cause its beyond our understanding. So our gods and avatars, usually some kind of human form, sometimes animal. Tara come from India and besides her many other holy qualities she has great tits.. nekkid too! and green and thats good cause i spent 6 years with Mother Green herself, The United States Marines( que band.. Marine hymn).
So having read the Tibetan book of the dead a little i have a vague idea of the journey your light must make, The ultimate union is at the end, super blasted into the very essence of the godhead. but most people dont get that far and suffer low rebirth(read rat, cockroach,slug) So temptations appear on your path. Once I was talking with some friends about that and said ,Man if a roomful of Gothic Schoolgirls, uniform and all, fishnets cleavage,Demonia boots,appears i am toast. If you go in that room you are reborn as a pubic louse on the asshole of a Bangkok back alley whore. So Tara appears, topless, to spirit me away. Ain't god great!

No comments:

Post a Comment