Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CLOSURE or do the right thing,George


America is a mess. Two wars, neither finished nor won continue to take her youth. The economy is in a shambles. The environment tortured and the nation divided. Osama is still on the loose, taunting us from his secret undisclosed location( Gee, Dick, you must know where that is). Obama struggles heroically to rebuild, while neocon bullies try to divide the nation further. George W. Bush is silent. He wants Obama to succeed. I think he is glad its over. I think Bush was used, big time by his Neocon mafia of Cheney, Wolfie,Rummy, Condi and Rove. Maybe Bush has figured this out. He claims to be a spiritual person. He is a recovering alcoholic like myself. I know many alcoholics in recovery can get really spiritual. George is writing a book( or dictating it, anyway). Wouldn't it be nice if he came thru with some reality and truth. Gee, did I screw up listening to these idiots. I'm sorry. Please don't listen to this Neocon,Nazi,nation bullying,world destroying gang. They ruined America, they ruined me and they'll mess you up too. Wouldn't that be wonderful. It certainly would change his historical legacy, heal a nation and save lives. He could sleep again. I know i'm dreaming, but it is possible. His silence is a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment