Thursday, March 26, 2009

Letter to Wendy



"Such is life"Wendy2009

And such it is. Its amazing what comes down the fucking pike sometimes, really. I am sure no one can predict the future, a lot of it is karma but a lot of it is just fucking random. Yet there is a beauty to all this. Most of our crap is not the immediate life threatening stuff our Australopithecine ancestors faced. Our is shit, really, a disappointment, a lack of some need, the blues, financial stress, love shit and etc. It births change in us, coping skills learned during adversity are awesome things to have, They make us,identify us, define us. The death of loved one, birth of child, war, heartbreak, deprivation and such become chapter heading in our autobiography. Think how boring life would be without these events. No challenges, no lessons, no confrontations, well I suppose you'd have to look at a lot of TV. This is how some folks view heaven. No thanks, I'll pass. I may piss and moan when the shit hits the fan, but in the end, I'm stronger, reaching into the inner recesses of my brain to pull out the tools I need, then I sit and give thanks, for I have yet again been gifted. Yes there is a beauty about it.

Special thanks to White Tara and Mahakala for participating in the blog.

Om Tare Tutare Ture,Svaha

No comments:

Post a Comment